Oct 4 2015

First off shout out to Tracee my little sis it was her birthday 2 days ago. So happy birthday!

Conference was amazing!!! :)  It was just chill around here watching but I didn't fall asleep.

So the flour pictures from last week. The hermanas in our district spent a couple hours putting together the little sacks of flour in nylon socks or something and they made like 60 of them and we just had a grand ole time:) we played capture the flag and dodgeball and then an all out war!! It was so gross once you started sweating but we had a blast:)
I read the talk by Pres.Uchtdorf in the women's broadcast and it really hit me right now that I just need to be happy and so that's what I'm doing. I have actually been able to talk to a couple of people about the church. It is so cool to actually talk about the church with people cuz they literally don't know anything about it!!
Thanks for everything mom:) I could use thermals tho... I have been told that I have no idea how cold winter can be. The weather is getting stinking cold already:) haha 50 here is like bundle up weather! In Utah that's shorts and a tank top!! 

This is me on splits and look what road we found.

No comments:

Post a Comment