April 17 2017

Hey mom! :) birthday week already? I hadn't even noticed ;) 20 tho... no more teenager excuse.. eh whatever I guess.
We just did the funniest thing:) So this week I found a rope swing in the front of these people's house so I decided to take a ride:) haha I'll include pics but it was just the most random thing for me that I thought it was awesome:) also, we had our last zone training ever! I am not a hundred percent sure why it was the last one, but my president told me as we walked in together that we won't be having anymore! So that was some big news because we have had those once a transfer since... always.

Transfer week!!! This weekend we got our transfer text and calls. First off my good buddy and fellow MTC mate Elder Erekson got called as our new AP so shoutout to him. Secondly, we are getting transferred. Way sad that my time with Elder Hill has probably come to a close for the third and final time. In Mexico, Chicago 2nd, and now Chicago 5th, we have been a lot of places together! He will be continuing his mission though in Gurnee 3rd, my birth ward. He is way stoked and I have been hyping the ward to him all weekend. I am getting another fellow MTC mate, Elder Hincha!! Wayyyy good guy and heck of a friend, I'm super excited to be his comp going into our last three months together. It could be my last companion... dun, dun, DUN!! My district leader is Elder Hanna who was my leader when I first got to chi 3. I am still in chi 5 That's weird.

Three months left so what do we do? Celebrate the time with 25 scoops of ice cream!! I will include pics and a video, but we found this place called Margie's which sells something called the Royal George. 25 scoops of gourmet ice cream absolutely smothered in hot fudge and caramel, topped with more whipped cream and cherries than you could possibly eat yourself! Obviously we took 7 elders to help us with this colossal dish:) 10 bucks a piece was worth the creamy goodness that is the Royal George. No regrets! It was a good week:)

No comments:

Post a Comment