Nov 7 2016

Ok so this week was great! Why? Because a one hundred and eight year streak has been broken! Does anyone know what I'm talking about? If not you should probably look anywhere on social media and you will find out that the Chicago Cubs won the World Series! I didn't get to watch it but I heard it was a great game. The best part was when it was over and we got a text from a member that they won. It woke me up at like 12:30pm!
Other than that, this week we had two baptisms! I know I haven't kept you all super updated on these persons but they were siblings in a recently returning and reactivating family and they were baptized by their father. How cool! I loved being apart of their journey to the truth.
Well that is all from me this week! Once again, thank you for all your love and support!

Elder Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment