Nov 14 2016

Hello everyone!
These last seven days were pretty exciting! We have elected a new president! I can honestly say that it has been hard to avoid political discussions with investigators and members alike. It seems like everyone wants to know what the missionaries think so they can decided if they want to keep inviting us over! Haha it's been a fun week. 

So here is the highlight for me of this last week, I baptized Carlos! The hermanas were actually the missionaries who taught him which is why I haven't said much about him in my weekly's home, but he asked me to be the one and I was honored. I feel so blessed to have been able to bring this man closer to Christ. That is the real reason I am here. To bring people to Christ. And just like I do everyday, I invite all of you to come a little closer to him in this next week.

So follow up coolest thing of the week, we had a surprise visit at church from Elder Anderson of the seventy! This was especially cool because it was the day we confirmed Carlos as well as the two children of the Barrios family, and so I was able to stand in on three confirmations, all with a seventy there. How cool is that?! This has been a special week for me and I'm so happy to be here serving the Lord!
Elder Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment