Aug 18 2015

Happy Pday everybody!!! Well at least I hope that you all have as good of a day as I do on my Pdays! 

I just have two experiences that I want to share this week! 
1) today we had the opportunity to go to the open house of the Mexico City Temple and it was a most incredible adventure! If you know anything about the roads in places that aren't America.... There are almost no rules. We sing hymns the whole way there and that is about the only reason I feel safe as our bus driver cuts people off and shoots gaps in LITERALLY A BUS. The temple was gorgeous and the Spirit of the Lord is already settling in those holy rooms.

2) I was called on to give a talk in sacrament on Sunday. So I don't know how it works in other MTCs, but here everybody writes a talk during the week on one of two given topics and after the opening hymn a member of our presidency will announce who is speaking that day. It is a real life Hunger Games. Now about last Tuesday my companion and I had volunteered to bless the sacrament and so I thought that there was no way they would call on me for a talk. So I didn't actually write one... Ya whoops. 2 minutes before I go up there to speak a buddy of mine in my district sees me frantically... whatever I was doing and slips me his talk. I literally was changing it into Spanish as I gave it in front of our whole zone. What an experience:) 

So the CCM is super great and I love hearing from all of you!! Continue to be followers of Christ and you will be blessed in all that you do, I promise this as His designated representative. 

Love you all and you are in my prayers,
Elder Kelly Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment