Feb 13 2017

Hello!
This week was an awesome one! We had stake conference here in the Chicago stake which is cool just because it is the Chicago stake. So something really unfortunate for my companion but very fortunate for me, is that he has diabetes! This is only a good thing because he needs to work out every single day to keep his blood sugar down. So that means I get to work out too! This has been my best transfer ever for extra curricular exercise.  Also, we have been biking! Lately, the weather has been above 4 degrees so why not right? Biking keeps me in such good spirits though so it's way worth. We also did a lot of work reactivating this family this week..
Elder Jewell and I are working very hard and are loving being together in Chicago 2nd. I hope everyone has a great week! Love you all!
PS.Happy birthday to my brother Kalen and my mom this week!
Elder Jones
yep biking in the snow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment