Sept 19 2016

Ok so with my current comp, his name is Elder Hall and he is from South Jordan. He has been out a few months less than me. We get along great actually! But he is being transferred!! We got the call this last Saturday and he is out! I am getting this guy named Elder Luccion! I already know him and we are homies:)  Just to keep you straight mom here is the last year or so. I was trained in Gurnee by Limón, then Peralta. Then I went to Chi 3 in a trio for a week with Recillas and Rejas. Then just with Rejas. The I got Elder Vandenhazel, for three transfers. Now I am with Elder Hall and tomorrow I will be with Luccion. Those are my comps! Have a great week. I have amazing news!!!! :) an investigator asked if I would baptize him this week?!!!!! Ahhhh!!! :)
Elder Jones
 

No comments:

Post a Comment