Jan 11 2016

I was on exchanges with my district leader Elder Jensen for the last time. He got transferred and I am so sad:( he has been my district leader since I got here to the field and I am officially the "oldest" missionary in Gurnee 3rd ward. In time here obviously. My new district leaders name is Elder Seger and he is from California. This week we also found a couple of less active members that we are working on reactivating soon!
We work with less actives and do service for everyone we can and... That's about all! :) it really is a lot of fun serving up here and I love meeting and talking to more and more Hispanics:) they are the nicest people in the world and I have tons of respect for them!

So remember last week at the funeral I forgot to tell you the bishop who was conducting said that all the missionaries there were going to come up and sing a song... So we did!! you would have been so proud. That was the last time I got to see Hermana Knowles who is like my favorite person ever... she was the funniest! But now she is released and home in California.

No comments:

Post a Comment