July 22, 2015

Today I entered the CCM in Mexico City, Mexico.  I went from my home in Spanish Fork Utah  to the Salt Lake City airport this morning for my departure.  Saying goodbye to my family was hard but I was able to travel with my friend Jake.  Jake and I have played soccer together for a few years nowr. Who knew we would leave and travel together.

A few hours later

Well hey mom, I made it safe to the CCM which means something in Spanish.  I have been with Jake the whole time and that is such a blessing.  I already ran into Jon and Adrian in the comedor my first dinner here.  They are super happy and I can't wait to be where they are.  Well I will be able to email you again on my P day next week which is Tuesday.  Peace out homies!

Jake and me at the gate.

No comments:

Post a Comment